At the start of the Coronavirus pandemic, people worldwide were coerced into living a lifestyle like no other before. People started working from home, learned new hobbies, and even turned those creative hobbies into a business.
The entertainment franchise industry is in full swing as the world rebounds from COVID-19. The entertainment industry is an umbrella of every medium, including broadcasting, newspapers, radio, TV, film, and music. When it comes to the entertainment franchise sector, you can intertwine all of these mediums into your growing business.
Of course, the process of starting your own business is no easy feat. Our goal at Why Franchise is to make your franchising process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Here are just a few examples of the best entertainment franchises that are growing.
Entertainment Franchise Opportunities
School Of Rock
School Of Rock is a music school for children and adults of all ages, with different skill levels who aspire to be musicians. If you find yourself in music education, play an instrument, or are a music connoisseur, you can profit from your skills and teach others.
Here are a couple of benefits as to why you should invest in the School Of Rock franchise:
- Make a difference
- Turn your passion into profit
- Financial options available, if you meet the requirements
- Real estate and design assistance available
- Training and support
Single and multi-unit opportunities are available through the United States and Internationally.
School Of Rock Financial Data
- Minimum Cash Required: $125,000
- Net Worth Required: $300,000
- Investment Range: $137,850- $326,600
Pinot’s Palette originally opened up back in 2009 in Houston, Texas. When the business first started, the paint and sip concept was pretty new. Word of mouth was vital to getting the company off the ground to the point where they began opening up franchises. Pinot’s Palette is considered by many as one of the top paint and sip franchises by Franchise Business Review. Enter the entertainment franchise industry and open your location in the United States or Canada.
When considering investing in this business opportunity, one of the first things you should know is that Pinot’s Palette has your back and will help you run your business smoothly.
Here’s what you’re gaining from becoming a franchisee of this business:
- Creativity with paint and wine glasses
- Multiple revenue streams ( birthday parties, children camps, or mobile classes)
- Veteran discounts
- Financial support
Pinot’s Palette Financial Data
- Minimum Cash Required: $80,000
- Investment Range: $97,450 – $305,000
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel representative franchise, is the nation’s best home-based traveling franchise company found in all 50 states. As a Cruise Planner franchise owner, you will be provided with all tools you need to succeed. If you want to be your own boss, like planning or traveling, or want to work from anywhere, franchising a Cruise Planners might be the perfect fit for you.
After a year of social distancing and quarantine, it’s natural to want to explore the outdoors (safely) to get a change of scenery. Travel demand is high right now, especially in countries with a loss in travel revenue due to decreased tourists. So who doesn’t want to make money, booking trips for other people while there is a high demand in the market? Better yet, you’ll be entering a home-based franchise.
Here is what you’re gaining from becoming a Cruise Planner franchise owner:
- Be your own boss
- Work from anywhere business model
- No travel agent experience required
- Cruise Planners provides free training and business development coaching to all its franchisees
Cruise Planners Financial Data
- Minimum Cash Required: $10,000
- Startup Costs: $2,295 – $23,617
SkyZone Trampoline Park
SkyZone is an indoor family entertainment center that leads the trampoline market. This adventure park has locations throughout North America, Canada, and internationally. Visitors of all ages are welcome to partake in the fun and games at SkyZone. Opening up a SkyZone is a perfect sector to enter if you’re excellent at party planning, get along with children, and a perfect path for children’s fitness or a fitness franchise in general.
Here are some of the benefits to owning a SkyZone franchise:
- Number one leader in the trampoline park business
- Outperformed competitors by 89%
- Professional support
- Help with design & construction
- Collaborate with the SkyZone Marketing team
SkyZone Financial Data
- Minimum Cash Required: $400,000
- Net-worth Requirement: $1,500,000
- Initial investments: $1,343,813 – $2,694,116
The Deep VR
The Deep VR is a virtual platform that immerses friends and family in virtual reality with experiences like no other video game has been able to in the past. This fast-paced environment might be the perfect fit for you if you subscribe to E-Sports such as Call of Duty, Madden, Fortnite, and other streamable games.
Here are a couple of reasons why you should open up this franchise:
- You’re a video game enthusiast
- You love competition and a fast-paced environment
- You want to experience the best of the best in VR technology
- The Deep VR provides you with Real Estate, Marketing, and technical support
The Deep VR Financial Data
- Minimum Cash Required: $12,000
- Initial investments: $30,000
With so many new franchises opening up, the opportunity to become the best and new franchisee of your community has never been more promising. Many of these top franchises are perfect for families with children or even adults looking to plan ahead. Pick the franchise model that works for you and get started on your entertainment franchise. Make a profit while having fun with others; whether it’s a children’s franchise or an entertainment franchise opportunity, you don’t want to miss out on these top-growing franchises.