About Motto Mortgage
Motto Mortgage is an innovative mortgage brokerage franchise that offers clarity and personalized guidance to homebuyers who deserve an advocate looking out for them. It’s a pioneering concept that connects a real estate brokerage to a separate, franchised mortgage brokerage and provides the one-stop shop homebuyers want, giving them the choice they deserve. Motto Mortgage has a cutting-edge mortgage franchise model that’s the first of its kind nationally. Each Office is Independently Owned, Operated and Licensed.
Motto Franchising, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act. Motto Franchising, LLC is not a lender, bank, or broker.
How owning a franchise works
– Simplified franchise model – We thought outside the box to craft your brokerage-in-a-box solution. Motto Mortgage Franchising’s comprehensive training and support make it easier to get your franchise running smoothly. You’ll hit the ground running so you’re ahead of the game the day your doors open.
– Leading-edge technology – No need to patchwork tech solutions for your new business. Your franchise includes an ecosystem of technology tools that create a smoother loan experience, provide next-level relationship management and enhanced productivity with seamless integration and dedicated support.
– Designed for compliance – Compliance is a cornerstone of the Motto Mortgage network. We provide guidance for set-up, access to a licensing consultant and a full library of training videos – all specifically designed with compliance in mind. Our flexible model builds a transparent, ancillary business that is designed to help your customers from contract to close.
– Service that Complements your Business – In real estate already? For every home sale your agents close, a valuable (potential) transaction is being sent out the door. Recapture those mortgage transactions and transform your real estate brokerage by adding ancillary mortgage brokerage services that complement your business.
– The products your customers want – You’ll own a mortgage brokerage, which means your loan originators will have access to a variety of pre-vetted and approved wholesale lenders with loan options that clients can choose from and that you can stand behind. After all, more quality loan products mean more client opportunity.
– Changing the game – Owning a franchise isn’t for everyone. The Motto Mortgage network is for entrepreneurs like you – trailblazers who forge their own career paths and build their own futures. When you own a Motto Mortgage franchise, you own an innovative business that funds dreams and strengthens your portfolio.
Ward Morrison, President
2016 (5 years)
Total Number of Units
130 (as of 2020)
Part-Time / Full-Time
Stock Ticker Symbol
How Much Does It Cost To Open A Motto Mortgage Franchise?
There are several costs associated with opening a Motto Mortgage franchise. There is typically a franchise fee set by the franchisor, which covers the costs of opening a franchise location. Some other commons fees include equipment fees, marketing fees, licensing fees, insurance, and taxes, to name a few.
Some franchises may have a weekly fee that the franchisee pays for operating a Motto Mortgage franchise. The weekly fee for opening a Motto Mortgage franchise is Royalty Fee Due On The 10Th Business Day Of Each Month.
The full breakdown of these fees can be found in the Financial Disclosure Document (FDD) provided to franchisees by the franchisor. The FDD report will contain additional information such as whether the franchise is renewable (Motto Mortgage Is Renewable) and does the franchise offer financing support (Motto Mortgage Motto Mortgage offers no financial support).
Motto Mortgage Company Details
Here are some additional details about Motto Mortgage.
|Initial Investment||$30,000 - $31,500|
|Royalty Fee||to $4.5K/mo.|
|Term of Agreement||7 years|
|Run from Home||No|
Training and Support Offered By Motto Mortgage
Motto Mortgage offers several support options to its franchisees. With 130 (as of 2020) units, Motto Mortgage aims to provide support to each franchise owner to help them operate a successful franchise location. Motto Mortgage offers No on the job training, 20 hours classroom training, and No additional training.
Training and Support Offered
Here are the support options offered by Motto Mortgage.
|Classroom Training||20 hours|
Is Motto Mortgage Right For You?
Motto Mortgage has gone digital! Here are all of the ways you can find Motto Mortgage online. Oftentimes, you can reach out to current franchisees of Motto Mortgage online. Current franchisees may be able to offer personalized insights into what it is like owning a Motto Mortgage franchise and offer tips to running a successful Motto Mortgage franchise location.
Why Should You Start a Motto Mortgage Franchise?
Investing in a Accounting & Financial franchise such as Motto Mortgage can kickstart your franchise portfolio. Our goal at Why Franchise is to provide you with the resources needed to be a successful franchise owner. Fill out the form below to get more information about Motto Mortgage franchise and we'll be in touch soon!