About HomeWell Care Services
HomeWell is not your average home care agency. For us, it’s not simply about placing a caregiver in the home. We take a holistic approach to at-home care that focuses on both accomplishing the tasks of daily living and improving the overall wellbeing of each individual entrusted to our care. We all function better when we enjoy life more. For most people, this can be achieved through increased activity, reduced stress, better nutrition and basic companionship.
As simple as that observation is, it is at the core of what we do. Our primary objective is to bring more enjoyment to the lives of those who find it increasingly difficult to function well on their own. We remove the burden of stress from both the person needing assistance, as well as those who love and care for them. We help people maintain their dignity and their independence. We protect and care for those who are unable to do so themselves. We help people function better. We help people enjoy life more. We do all of this by working as a team to provide reliable and compassionate in-home care that goes so far beyond typical adult care services.
Advantages of Home Care
– Increased Demand – The senior population is the fastest growing market segment in the U.S., meaning increased demand for in-home senior care.
– Secured Revenue – Your franchise is a cash-based business with services pre-paid by the client.
– Low Start-Up Costs – Senior at-home care offers low-entry costs with predictable, low overhead.
Career Stability – Create equity for you and your family in a growing industry.
Franchise Ownership Made Easy – HomeWell provides unparalleled resources, tools and programs to help generate leads and drive business for our owners. Our mission is to provide comprehensive training, industry education, innovative technology and personalized support from experienced home care professionals—resulting in the fastest launching and highest grossing franchise owners in the industry. From on-site assistance and monthly operational calls, to fully-developed marketing resources, HomeWell’s suite of resources and programs ensures our franchise owners gain and retain market share in their territory.
Training & Technology – Solid training, continuous education and innovative technology—it’s how our franchise owners become leaders and why HomeWell is leading the way in senior care.
– Sales Onboarding Classes – Topics include business-to-business sales education and coaching, in addition to our robust brand programs that help you tailor your offerings to the needs of your market.
– Opening Team – A support team assigned immediately upon execution of contract to guide you through every phase of opening, including teaching how to qualify referral sources and developing a sales plan around those key accounts.
– Learning Management System (LMS) – Our online learning platform houses over 100 educational modules for you and your staff, providing accessible training anytime you need it.
– Franchise Services – As dedicated professionals solely focused on your business, this team is responsible for facilitating the successful launch of your business—from the first 90 days of operation to ongoing support and training through your franchise ownership.
– Clear Care – This all-in-one, internet-based platform, allows you to grow your agency, manage caregivers, deliver care and optimize overall operations.
– Community Education Health Initiatives – Quarterly education initiatives to help position you and your franchise as a thought-leader in your community.
Brandon Clifford, VP of Franchise Development
2003 (18 years)
Total Number of Units
78 (as of 2020)
Part-Time / Full-Time
How Much Does It Cost To Open A HomeWell Care Services Franchise?
There are several costs associated with opening a HomeWell Care Services franchise. There is typically a franchise fee set by the franchisor, which covers the costs of opening a franchise location. Some other commons fees include equipment fees, marketing fees, licensing fees, insurance, and taxes, to name a few.
Some franchises may have a weekly fee that the franchisee pays for operating a HomeWell Care Services franchise. The weekly fee for opening a HomeWell Care Services franchise is Royalty Fee Due On The 15Th Day After End Of Monthly Billing Period.
The full breakdown of these fees can be found in the Financial Disclosure Document (FDD) provided to franchisees by the franchisor. The FDD report will contain additional information such as whether the franchise is renewable (HomeWell Care Services Is Renewable) and does the franchise offer financing support (HomeWell Care Services HomeWell Care Services has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover the following: franchise fee, startup costs, accounts receivable, payroll).
HomeWell Care Services Company Details
Here are some additional details about HomeWell Care Services.
|Net Worth Requirement||$300,000|
|Veteran Incentives||20% off franchise fee|
|Term of Agreement||10 years|
|Run from Home||No|
Training and Support Offered By HomeWell Care Services
HomeWell Care Services offers several support options to its franchisees. With 78 (as of 2020) units, HomeWell Care Services aims to provide support to each franchise owner to help them operate a successful franchise location. HomeWell Care Services offers 40 hours on the job training, 94 hours classroom training, and No additional training.
Training and Support Offered
Here are the support options offered by HomeWell Care Services.
|On-The-Job Training||40 hours|
|Classroom Training||94 hours|
Is HomeWell Care Services Right For You?
HomeWell Care Services has gone digital! Here are all of the ways you can find HomeWell Care Services online. Oftentimes, you can reach out to current franchisees of HomeWell Care Services online. Current franchisees may be able to offer personalized insights into what it is like owning a HomeWell Care Services franchise and offer tips to running a successful HomeWell Care Services franchise location.
Why Should You Start a HomeWell Care Services Franchise?
Investing in a Healthcare & Senior Care franchise such as HomeWell Care Services can kickstart your franchise portfolio. Our goal at Why Franchise is to provide you with the resources needed to be a successful franchise owner. Fill out the form below to get more information about HomeWell Care Services franchise and we'll be in touch soon!